General Municipal Election
November 6, 2012
Election Results (Countywide & Statewide)
If you have questions about voting, please contact the Riverside County Registrar of Voters at (951) 486-7200 or (800) 773-8683 or on the web at www.voteinfo.net. Absentee ballots may be obtained from the Riverside County Registrar of Voters.
REGISTER TO VOTE ON-LINE
Download the Voter Registration Form:
Vote by Mail ballot requests must be received 7 days before an election. Voters may request a Vote by Mail ballot by any of the following four methods:
- Completing the request form on the back of their sample ballot and mailing it to the Registrar of Voters office.
- Completing the Vote by Mail application form located on the Registrar of Voters website, and mailing it to the Registrar of Voters office
- Mail a letter requesting to vote by mail to:
Registrar of Voters
2724 Gateway Drive
Riverside, CA 92507
- Fax your request to (951) 486-7272
Your application must state your name, residence address in Riverside County, the address to which the ballot is to be mailed (if different than your residence), and your signature.
Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC)
Federal Election Commission (FEC)
Voter Resources on the Web
This information is provided as a public service by the City of Temecula. The City is not responsible for any information that may appear on these web sites.
- County of Riverside Registrar of Voters http://www.voteinfo.net/ - This site has information about the local items on the ballot as well as an online form for requesting an absentee ballot, information about polling locations, and information about touch-screen voting.
- California On-line Voter Registration http://www.ss.ca.gov/ - This site lets you register to vote online.
- Smart Voter http://www.smartvoter.org/ - This organization provides nonpartisan information about issues and candidates on the ballot.
- League of Women Voters http://www.lwv.org/ - The League of Women Voters website is a source for election information