Ronald Reagan Sports Park
42569 Margarita Road
Temecula, CA 92591
Download the NEW Schedule here!
There was a misprint on the November calendar. The Temecula Skate Park will actually be closed Wednesday, November 26th through Friday, November 28th in observance of Thanksgiving.
For all of our SCOOTER participants – check out our upcoming Friday Scooter Night on November 21st! Check out the flyer!
For more information call (951) 695-1409
The Temecula Skate Park offers the ultimate scooter, skateboarding and in-line skating experience. The park consists of a competition 60-foot diameter bowl with ramp entry. A 10-foot wide apron connects the upper bowl with a street plaza skate area. The street plaza has a pyramid, fun box, curbs, ramps, stairs and a hand rail.
The park is staffed and open to the public for various sessions per day, 7 days a week (with the exception of some holidays). The facility is lighted for night skating and can accommodate a maximum capacity of 30 participants at one time. All participants must have a signed waiver form, competed by an adult 18+ years of age, prior to use of the park.
Skate Park Rules
• All participants must be 5 years of age or older.
• All participants 7 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• All participants must complete and sign an information form/waiver prior to using the facility.
• Fee is $1.00 for the year.
• Proof of residency is mandatory in order to receive the resident cost for membership (ie. driver’s license or current utility bill – within last 6 months).
• The only zip codes that qualify for Temecula residency are: 92590, 95291, and 92592.
• Every other zip code (including 92589 and 92593) are not within city limits. You will not qualify for the Temecula resident rate if you do not reside within the three zip codes listed above.
• Without proof of residency, a $5.00 fee will be charged for each day of use per participant.
• All participants 17 years of age and under must have their legal parent/guardian complete and sign the information form/waiver.
• All participants must wear the appropriate safety gear while using the facility. This includes: helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads. All safety gear must be in good condition. Patrons not wearing the appropriate safety gear will not be allowed to use the facility.
• Safety gear is available for day rental (Helmet = $2.00; set of elbow pads = $1.00; set of knee pads = $1.00).
• We accept cash or check ONLY. Please bring exact change.
• Due to safety concerns, spectators may only enter the designated areas while activity is in progress.
• Participants and spectators must abide by staff instructions at all times.
• All forms of graffiti, tagging, or other means of defacing City property is prohibited. Such activity will result in temporary closure of the facility.
• All skateboards, rollerblades, and scooters must be in good condition.
• All bikes (including BMX) are prohibited at this facility.
• Food and drink may only be consumed in the designated areas.
• The latest time to check-in/sign-in is 30 minutes prior to closing that day.
• The City of Temecula reserves the right to change the schedule as necessary.