All activities held
July 4, 2013
- Old Town Parade at 10am
- Family Fun & Fireworks at the Ronald Reagan Sports Park 2pm-10pm
- Fireworks at 9pm sharp!
Star Spangled Parade
- The 4th of July Parade will be starting at 10am Thursday morning.
- The parade will be running arch to arch, South to North.
- Parking is available at the Old Town Parking Garage (South of the Civic Center on Mercedes St).
- Old Town Front Street will be closed from 9am until about noon.
- You will be able to access the parking garage until 9:45am from the north end of town via Mercedes Street.
Download the Parade Entry Form here
Family Fun & Fireworks Information
General Information (Scroll down for map)
- Festivities start at 2pm, however the park opens at 8am.
- Fireworks start at 9pm sharp. Music broadcasted on KATY 101.3
- Food Vendors and Kids Fun Zone.
- Handicap parking is limited and first come, first serve. Arrive early to secure a parking spot.
- ATMs located in the Food Vendor area as well as the Kids Fun Zone.
- Entertainment from 2pm-9pm on the main stage.
- Blood Drive at the CRC parking lot.
- CRC Pool is open from 11am-3pm.
RV Parking Info
- RV parking in the parking lots are prohibited.
- RV parking along park side of Rancho Vista is allowed after 8am on July 2nd in marked/designated areas only.
- There are no RV hookups available. Dry camping only.
- No alcohol or glass containers.
- No Dogs off leash
- No staking or roping off areas.
Kids Fun Zone
- Fun Zone opens at 2pm, wristbands required.
- Wristbands are $5 each, cash only, ATM available nearby.
- Wristbands grant unlimited use of the inflatable bounce area, rock climbing, and face painting.
- Fun Zone closes at 8:30pm.
- No refunds issued.