Whether you prefer to carpool or vanpool, take commuter rail, try out the bus, walk, or bicycle, the Riverside County Transportation Commission(RCTC) in the business of helping you get out of your drive alone car and change your commute. Just call 1-866-RIDESHARE.
They'll assist you and also help you find out if you qualify for $2/day to try ridesharing, through the Rideshare Incentives program.
Already ridesharing? They'd like to reward you with membership in Rideshare Plus Rewards, a commuter club that offers discounts to more than 135,000 retailers and restaurants.
Call 1-866-RIDESHARE to find a carpool or vanpool that will put you in the carpool lanes and cut the cost of your commute in half or more. And they'll help you out with convenient Park and Ride lots to speed you and your rideshare partner on your way.
Think you can’t rideshare because you won’t be able to get home if you have an emergency or have to work late? Guaranteed Ride Home will provide you with a taxi ride or rental car for ride sharers to use in the event of a valid personal emergency, such as an unexpected illness or unscheduled overtime
City of Temecula Park and Ride LocationsSouth side of Temecula: (160 spaces)
- Hope Lutheran Church - (60) 29141 Vallejo Ave, Temecula, CA
- Rancho Community Church - Hwy 79S and Rancho Community Way (100 spaces) Monday-Friday only No overnight parking permitted.
Middle part of Temecula: (149 spaces)
- Orchard Christian Fellowship - (32) 42101 Moraga Rd
- United Methodist Church - (71) 42690 Margarita Rd
North side, Winchester Rd. corridor: (412 spaces)
- Carl's Jr. - (87) Winchester Rd & I-15
- Promenade Regional Mall - (75) Near JC Penny, Macy's *Vanpools Only and Permit Required, Call 951-296-0975
To View a map of Park & Ride click here: