The City of Temecula, Community Services Department is excited to share with you our BRAND NEW online registration system that gives you the flexibility to register for classes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with no additional cost to you!
The Online Registration System is a simple, secure and convenient program which allows you to browse an online brochure and update household information. You can enroll in select recreational activities and make payments by credit card anytime; anywhere a computer with Internet access is available.
Registering for classes is easy. New users will need to create an online account.
With just a few clicks you will be ready to experience Online Registration and all the benefits it has to offer.
- Click on the button NEW USER
- Enter your information (fields with * are required) and click SUBMIT
- Select CONTINUE at the ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION screen
Your online account is a powerful tool. It allows you to view activity information, change personal information, add family members to your account, register for classes and make payments. To log into your account.
Finding classes available for online registration is simple. Here ore some hints on searching
- Click on the button LOGIN
- Enter USERNAME and case-sensitive PASSWORD
- Click CONTINUE
- Click on the button SEARCH FOR CLASSES
- Narrow the search list by changing the LOCATION or CATEGORY
- Use ADVANCED SEARCH to locate a class by a keyword like JAZZ (searches are not case sensitive)
Once you have made your class selection it is time to add them to your shopping cart.
- Click on the activity name of the class you have selected
- In the ACTIVITY DETAIL screen confirm class information is correct
- Select ADD TO CART
- Click on the button CART
- Verify all information in the SHOPPING CART, then click CHECKOUT
- Click CONTINUE at the PARTICIPANT INFORMATION screen
- Click CONTINUE at the CONFIRM PRICES screen
- Provide credit card information on the PAYMENT INFORMATION screen
- Click CONTINUE to complete order