Temecula, branded as Southern California Wine Country, has award winning schools, higher educational opportunities, vast array of parks and trails, diverse shopping/dining options and beautiful residential communities. Over the past two decades, the City of Temecula has evolved into an innovative, dynamic City and a regional economic center for Southwest Riverside County, all while retaining its small town feeling and character. |
Centrally located between Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego, Temecula boasts designation in California’s Innovation hub (IHub) and the San Diego Foreign Trade Zone. Rated one of the top twenty least expensive cities to do business in California by the Kossmont-Rose Institute, Temecula remains the ideal city for relocating, expanding, and developing a new project in Southern California.
At 23 years old, Temecula is moving from building a City to sustaining a City. Strong investment in quality of life has helped Temecula retain and attract both residents and quality jobs to ensure its economic prosperity. Temecula strives to be a well-rounded community, and setting the stage for an excellent quality of life for both residents and companies is our business!
(click map to enlarge)
- Current Population(2013): 104,879
- City Limits: 30.15 sq miles
- Centrally located along I-15/I-215 freeway corridor just north of the San Diego County Line
- Annual Retail Sales Growth: 11.5%(42nd in CA)
- Sales Tax Per Capita: 79th in CA
- Median Age: 31.42
- # of Households: 28,267
- Higher Learning Facilities(within 1 hr): 22
- Average Household Income: $89,115
- Median Household Income: $75,757
- Average Daily Temperature: mid 70s